If you don’t follow FeedFeed on instagram you may not know about their contest partnership with Bob’s Red Mill. I entered these muffins a few weeks ago, not really thinking twice, and yesterday I was given the news that I am a finalist! There are so many great bloggers in the running. I am just grateful to have been in the running.
If you want to vote for these muffins click here!
Last night I was on my blog looking for the recipe so I could share with a friend and I realized that I never posted this recipe!!! I cannot even believe it. This is my favorite muffin recipe and some how I just missed sharing the goodness with everyone!
So here it is! My go to Blueberry Banana Muffin Recipe!
- 4 ripe smashed bananas
- 1 cup of fresh blue berries
- 1½ cups of brown sugar
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1½ cups of AP flour
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- extra brown sugar for topping
- Mix the banana, vanilla and butter.
- Add in the egg.
- Do not over mix.
- Stir in the sugar and cinnamon.
- Add in the flour, salt, baking soda slowing folding everything together.
- Finish by adding in the blueberries.
- Do not over mix. Over mixing will make for a tough muffin.
- Preheat the oven to 350.
- Add the mix to a muffin tin.
- I found these great parchment wraps at publix that give the muffin enough room to expand over the tin.
- Top each with brown sugar.
- Bake for 20 minutes of until golden brown.
I hope you enjoy these! Don’t forget to vote! Voting is open until March 23rd at 1pm!